- Mark Taylor’s utterly excessive and extremely welcome Waitrose visit
- An old schoolfellow of mine, Steve, discoursing freely on the subject of cigar-box violins
- Sam Taplin receiving a personal rendition of classic MP song ‘The Squid and the Whale’
- My learning Sam’s ‘Dan’, and its subsequent performance to the politely-listening remnants of the parade
- More pancakes than you could reasonably shake a stick at, including a crumpet-esque experiment with vegan ones
- A general retreat to the nearby public house, including some unbelievable dance moves from Roxy, Sam and I; also sizzling pool shots from Sally.
- The songs ‘Torn’, ‘Year 3000’, ‘Buck Rogers’, ‘Clint Eastwood’ and ‘Harder to Breathe’, courtesy of DJ Mark Taylor