Out just in time for November, the Last Days in the Capital EP is our way of road-testing the Dapper Swindler’s new recording studio and documenting my departure from the city in which it’s based.
You can listen to it right here, but you should go and download the whole thing from my shop, because if you do you get:
- Vastly superior sound quality
- A bonus track
- A music video for track 1
- A download copy of Silent Shrove
- A piece of non-fiction I wrote about London, and
- A big wad of stupid photos of my time there.
This digital-only package costs as little as £2 and can be yours in minutes. Thanks in advance for supporting! I hope you like it!